Dipl.-Inform. Florian Weingarten, B.Sc.
Office hours: whenever the door is open
- Cryptography, computer algebra, number theory.
- SS 2012: Selected Topics in IT-Security and Cryptography (Seminar)
- SS 2012: Security Lab (Praktikum)
- G. Wicherski, F. Weingarten, U. Meyer: IP Agnostic Real-Time Traffic Filtering and Host Identification Using TCP Timestamps, 38th IEEE Conference on Local Computer Networks (LCN), Sydney (Australia), October 2013
- F. Weingarten, G. Neugebauer, U. Meyer, S. Wetzel: Privacy-Preserving Multi-Party Reconciliation using Fully Homomorphic Encryption, 7th International Conference on Network and System Security (NSS 2013), LNCS, Madrid, Spain, June 2013
- F. Weingarten, A. Neumann, Padding Oracle Attacks - How a 1-bit-leak completely breaks CBC-mode encryption, Friday talk, Research group IT-Security, August 2011.
- None so far, but if you are interested in writing a Bachelor's, Master's or Diploma thesis about a topic related to cryptography, just drop me a line.
- F. Weingarten, Homomorphic Cryptosystems, Bachelor thesis in Mathematics, RWTH Aachen University, Lehrstuhl A für Mathematik (Analysis and number theory), supervised by Prof. Dr. A. Krieg, June 2011.
- F. Weingarten, Evaluating the Use of Fully Homomorphic Encryption in Secure Multi-party Computation, Diploma thesis in Computer Science, RWTH Aachen University, Research Group IT-Security, April 2011.